As a content manager you’ll be working side-by-side with the Developer Marketing team to produce large scale developer events. Your main responsibility will be to organize the content (developer-focused sessions, tracks and more) as well as preparing all of the speakers for the event to ensure all milestones are met in time. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for helping us track and measure the success of the program.
- Manage Client Expectations and ensure High Quality Events.
- Process requests for AV/VC and live event services.
- Point of contact/escalation for event issues.
- Engage appropriate services for the events, either scheduling internal resources or outsourcing as needed.
- Post event reporting as requested
- Experience in support and troubleshooting technology surrounding video conferencing.
- Robust conflict resolution skills.
- Strong oral, writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to properly prioritize requests
- BA or BS Degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience).
- 2 years project management experience
- Strong organizational, project management, analysis, and communication skills.
- Familiarity with technology-focused events (from meet-ups to summits, you’re a regular on the tech event circuit)
- An appreciation for developer technologies (you don’t need to be a coder, but this job will bring you deep in technical content)
- Ability to work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and relevance to the marketplace
- Strong Google Sheets experience; comfortable with Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc. Excel experience will be considered as well.
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Presentations, Calendar, etc.
- Proven ability to write well, with a clear voice and positioning; may be asked to submit writing samples
- Past experience working on medium to large-scale events (300+ attendees)