Our client is looking for a product marketing team lead to support their digital brand(This is a leadership position).
You will own and develop the complete marketing experience from determining positioning, developing messaging, conducting competitive analysis, creating internal and external communications and campaigns, and driving lead generation.
Manage a team of 3(team is spread out globally).
You will help shape the voice and help it reach its sales and revenue growth goals, targeting companies that have a substantial online brand presence including the world’s top brand owners.
This means you will need a pulse on the online brand industry and will work with a global, cross-functional team across sales, product development, marketing, account management, customer service, technology, and more.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Support businesses in EMEA, US, and APAC markets
- Become a product expert on the industry and all product/service offerings
- Work closely with regional leaders around the world to drive revenue growth
- Generate brand awareness and leads in target markets
- Develop and align core positioning and messaging
- Implement marketing campaigns that are aligned with the overall business strategies
- Provide project management for all assigned marketing projects
- Manage and oversee the marketing team and all channels/markets in which it operates
- Conduct market research, competitive intelligence, and be the expert with respect to competitive products and services
- Track marketing budget and results.