- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Scott Toohill
Aquent's Client is looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial Project Manager to join the Global Business Marketing team. This person will sit in the Guild, GBM's internal creative and digital agency. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading the execution and activation of numerous programs and initiatives and will work with various stakeholders including Creative, Brand, Marketing, Media, Events, and more.
- Partners with Marketing, Creative, Events team, and Digital Leads to manage a body of work aligned against business goals or audiences
- Works with Marketing, Creative, Event, and Digital team's to establish project timelines and ensures team is aware of key milestone dates. Clearly communicates issues related to staying on schedule
- Facilitates relationships between teams by moving process forward, planning and assigning resources, reworking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
- Predicts roadblocks/obstacles, establishes meetings and integration points between teams
- Prioritizes competing needs with good reasoning and creative solutions
- Coordinates resources across multiple project initiatives and teams
- Tracks activities on projects and establishes a clear path and owners of next steps
- Communicates clearly across projects and people
- Identify and optimize internal processes for the best results
- Manage high profile projects and identify the need for freelance resources when necessary
- 5+ years of relevant project management experience in a creative agency or studio environment
- Experience working on Brand creative a plus.
- Experience or knowledge in the production of events, campaigns, printed collateral, presentations, websites, videos, and other marketing materials
- Experience partnering with digital and media teams to deliver on scaled marketing programs
- Experience managing budgets and vendors
- Experience in delivering both digital and traditional marketing materials
- Experience building cross-functional working relationships in medium to large organizations
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
• Bachelor’s degree
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.