Aquent's Fortune500 client in Minneapolis Minnesota is looking for a UX Research Analyst for a 7 month assignment (40/hrs 5 days onsite) with potential to extend beyond.
The main function of a researcher is to define and conduct user research methodologies and objectives and take direction from the lead Design researcher.
• Lead studies- create research test plans (methodologies and objectives), project timelines, screeners, test collateral (including scripts, screeners, reports), conduct research and create reports and toplines. Delegate work to the research assistant
• Aggregate macro findings
• Primarily conducts design research projects but learns user research so can take over work as needed
• Conducts Safaris, visits stores and other activities as required to better understand our customers
• Obtain insight from stakeholders on the needs they have in order to define the proper research method
• Assists, guides and delegates tasks to the Assistant Researcher
• Takes tasks that lead researcher delegates
• Monitor and update training materials and create new guides as required by lead user researcher
• 10+ years of market research, user research, interview skills or design research
• Discovery interviews, contextual inquiry, storyboarding, storytelling, scenario mapping, co creation, ethnography, focus groups, field studies, low fidelity prototyping and other discovery methods.
• Should be familiar with personas, customer journey maps, quantitative research methods, usability testing and analytics.