The Marketing Automation Specialist will have a high proficiency level in utilizing Pardot to manage email campaign execution, reporting/data analysis and hitting top to mid-funnel lead objectives for Company. They will work in a part-time, remote capacity executing marketing automation needs in Pardot and Salesforce (email creation, list management, tracking strategy, landing page development, etc.).
- Build and execute multi-channel campaigns, programs and communication materials to meet lead generation objectives. Adjust plans as necessary to meet revenue generation goals.
- Contribute to mapping content and messaging to funnel, segment and personas, then collaborate with the content team to build content where there are gaps.
- Work with SEM/SEO teams to ensure all campaigns stay within budget and meet lead goals.
- Ensure all executed campaigns and internal documents align to brand standards.
- Develop and manage lead/campaign tracking, report on marketing metrics and provide data analysis summaries to help the team drive new strategies.
- Contribute to database growth and hygiene initiatives.
- Create effective email templates and landing pages to support products and promotions
- Integrate the CRM into landing pages and tracking
- Review and analyze email marketing campaigns
- Conceptualize database programs
- Ensure the CRM is seamless throughout the company
- Ensure data integrity
- Review and analyze performance data
- Create a lead organization system
- Lead nurturing
- Must demonstrate a high level of proficiency in utlizing Pardot for marketing automation
- 2+ years of extensive experience using Pardot is a requirement
- Highly resourceful and independent self-starter who can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive, go-getter with an ability to bring fresh ideas into marketing campaigns
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and an ability to collaborate effectively across teams
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task on tight deadlines.