- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
- Enjoy simplifying lengthy guides and documents and have a strong attention to detail.
- Love summarizing, distilling, and organizing instructional material to improve learning and retention.
- Understand document design and information architecture concepts, principals and tools.
- Have experience partnering with product, policy and review teams to understand complex requirements
- Thrive in a flat, fast-moving organization that uses light-weight process to have a huge impact.
- Organize large documents with a goal of making them easy to understand, retain and reference.
- Organize, restructure and, standardize instructional content across various materials.
- Develop visual reference guides and decision trees to improve understanding and application of guidelines.
- Lead trainings and launch updates with vendor and onsite review teams
- Coordinate feedback from product and policy stakeholders to update guidelines and instructional material
- Review data from review teams to identify patterns and trends in errors to improve training materials
- Degree in writing, Instructional Design, publications or a related field.
- Experience developing and structuring online user guides, and help manuals.
- Solid understanding of documentation design, UX and information architecture.
- Experience with content collaboration and CMS platforms.
- Experience in designing training documents and instructional guidelines
- Provide samples of your work that that demonstrate expertise in user interaction and documentation strategy.
Degree in writing, Instructional Design, publications or a related field.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.