- Create user experiences and define the user interface for new and incremental features within platform
- Streamline existing flows, and collaborate with engineers to implement the improved experience.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products, and making constructive suggestions for change.
- Collaborate with research to validate concepts for new UX or new features.
- Stay involved in implementation by filing bugs, following up on progress, and course-correcting when technical constraints arise.
- Education: Solid academic background (BA required, MA/MS preferred) in human-computer interaction or design-related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in UX design
- Excellent leadership, communication and teamwork skills.
- Proficiency in Sketch or other design/prototyping tools
- Experience working on developer tools
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts
- Familiarity with mobile developer workflow (Android, iOS, and/or Web)
- Familiarity with Google products and productivity tools
- Experience working in large companies, corporate environment
- Good communication and presentation skills, can navigate various cross functional stakeholders
- Understands the impact of visual design, and can evolve wireframes in pixel-perfect mocks when necessary
- Web development abilities: HTML, CSS Mobile development abilities: Android Java, iOS (Swift or ObjectiveC)