As part of the retail marketing team, you will join a team of go-to market specialists, creative technologists, experience designers, producers, product marketers, and partner marketers whose mission it is to fundamentally change how people shop and bring the magic of The Company to everyone.
As a Retail Producer, you will provide strategic program management and executional leadership for The Company's retail marketing team. Your key responsibilities include execution of global retail creative initiatives, product launches, and refreshes. You will work collaboratively with cross-functional and regional teams in strategy alignment, go-to-market planning and execution across the various programs throughout the year.
- Lead internal creative team and/or agency partners to deliver exceptional creative, across design, product experiences, visual merchandising, graphics, and signage.
- Ensure teams consider customer experience, retail presence and brand integrity in every decision.
- Have a keen eye for design, always push for innovation and highlight the magic of The Company.
- Lead retail development process: brief writing, timeline management, budget tracking & management, agency/vendor management (scope of work, purchase orders), creative project management, cross-functional leadership, leadership sell-in, regional share outs, legal approvals, production hand-off.
- Proactively anticipate and manage project complexities to create “space” and set up the creative team to do their best work.
- Establish and manage cross-functional business relationships with multiple teams: marketing (go-to-market, product, partner, regional), production, training, analytics, legal, finance and operations teams.
- Collaborate with go-to-market manager(s), partner marketing, regional marketing, product marketing, creative, traffic, production, training, analytics, finance and operations teams to drive retail projects to meet business objectives, creative objectives, timing and budget requirements.
- Provide clear and timely communication to cross-functional team leads and senior leadership regarding project status, obstacles and priorities.
- Proactively identify, communicate and manage risks.
- Observe and identify opportunities for team process, tool, documentation improvements.
- Drive required changes to ensure the retail producer team and retail creative group are working at optimal efficiency and happiness.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6-8 years of experience managing the retail project execution and/or creative development
- Experience developing product campaigns and experiences for third party retail environments.
- Proven ability to navigate ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven, technical work environment.
- Solid creative solving skills with ability to identify solutions that work for multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional people management skills and general positive outlook.
- Team and relationship focused with a proven ability to proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence.
- Experience successfully delivering results through a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to balance creative, product, retail and brand considerations with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing.
- Self-motivated, flexible individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Polished written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Desire and ability to own and lead projects confidently with minimal direction.
- Creative Project Management, Timeline Management, Budget Management, Cross-Functional Stakeholder Management, Brief Writing, Marketing
- Retail Marketing, Consumer Electronics Product Marketing, Creative Development