**Resumes MUST include portfolio links**
Our brand and marketing department is seeking a Designer for a 6-month project with global visibility.
Working under the guidance of the Art Director, the Designer will be responsible for design and production of assets for web and print, including tradeshow booths, collateral, apparel, postcards, web banners, and emails.
As our ideal candidate, you are both a self-starter and a team player. You are an experienced, hands-on designer with excellent Adobe Creative Suite and organizational skills, a can-do attitude, and a strong work ethic. You are creative and detail-oriented, and are comfortable tackling design tasks from minor photoshop retouching to brochure layout. You have the design experience and judgment to consistently represent the corporate brand across a variety of assets. You are excited to multitask, and are prepared to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders.
• Design and production of a variety of web and print assets, including infographics, illustrations, tradeshow booths, flyers.
• Collaboration with internal team members and consultation with clients
• 5+ years design experience in an agency or in house.
• Excellent hands-on layout and typography skills
• Clean, bold, sophisticated design aesthetic
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, PPT)
• An organized, dependable, proactive nature
• Ability to work within a corporate environment
• Detail-oriented and self-motivated
• Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
• Experience working in the tech field a bonus