- Los Angeles CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Leading Media and Entertainment Brand is looking for a Sales Operations Specialist to work upcoming 1 month position with opportunity to extend. Will be in Los Angeles CA Office
• Work internally with the Ad Sales, Programming, Production, Marketing, Promotions, and Broadcast Distribution Divisions; and externally with Ad Agencies to ensure all commercials are scheduled according to Sales contracts
• Work with Programming and Production to build show format/show times and breaks to maximize inventory
• Work with the entire Sales Operations Division to manage operations in a time sensitive, fast-paced environment
• Manage the data entry of commercial instructions from Ad Agencies into client's Commercial Trafficking and Scheduling Systems
• Manage the placement of commercial spots and sponsorship billboards to maximize revenue and inventory
• Execute Sales orders as requested and track accuracy compared to contractual obligations
• Create all commercial components, such as program titles, dayparts, executing manual day of air changes
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ years of traffic, sales service, and/or operations experience within the media business required
• Detail oriented
• Able to work both independently and in groups
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience troubleshooting
This media and entertainment client is on a mission … and they need you to help them do it. Their mission? To change the world through compelling content. Does that sound like a mission you can get on board with? If so, here’s what you’ll find working here:
They foster creativity and diversity. Diversity of ideas, and people. They see it as one of their biggest advantages.
They’re risk takers - again with the fostering creativity! Take a chance, make a mark, and see where it gets you. Sometimes, the biggest successes come from the biggest ideas, masked as the biggest risks.
Overwhelmingly, their employees are happy with their work environment. Words like ‘happy’, ‘content’, ‘friendly’ are words we tend to hear.
A sense of ownership. Have an idea? Manage projects? Run with it, and they’ll support you.
How better to further your career than with a major media brand encouraging you to push yourself on the job? Unleash your pioneering spirit here by embracing new technology, pushing the envelope creatively and jumping into action as a well respected member of their team.