Our client is looking for a Mid Level (3-5yrs) Art Director with print and digital experience. This is a 12months onsite assignment with benefits - Medical Dental & 401k.
Our client in-house creative agency creates a wide range of client, prospect and internal communications. The Art Director must have a proven design ability with print and digital skills.
What you have:
• You work comfortably in Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
• You are familiar with Atomic Design and are comfortable working in Sketch.
• Excellent interpersonal, communications and organizational skills
• A self-motivated, detail-oriented approach to managing many projects simultaneously
• Proven experience working with major brands in digital and print
• Ability to comfortably design for both 300 and 72dpi projects.
• A complete hands-on art direction skill set. You design all your own projects.
• Outstanding graphic design sense, and a love for color, typography, and layout.
• A BFA degree in Design or equivalent
• Minimum 3-5 years agency and/or enterprise experience
• Portfolio required
What you’ll do:
• Oversee projects that may have multiple components from print to digital.
• You will take direction well and collaborate as a part of a team.
• Must be comfortable presenting your work to the internal teams and clients.
• Manage multiple projects and high volume of work with ease.
• Master the art of time management.
• Design for responsive (desktop>tablet>mobile). Please include samples of responsive design in your portfolio.
• Work equally well within design templates and blank slate concepting.
• Bring an understanding of and enthusiasm for web technologies, emerging design trends, user-centered design, touch screen design and mobile platforms.
• The candidate will not be expected to code.