Aquent's fortune500 Travel Client, is looking for a Graphic Designer!
Position Comments: Designers need to have a portfolio to get a phone screen. Phone screens will be followed by an onsite interview/portfolio review if successful
- Looking for a well-rounded graphic designer and content producer
- works across teams, so strong communication skills and likes to collaborate with people
- resourceful and on the look-out for solutions to current processes “pushing the envelope”
- working with brand studio and recruitment leaders as well as marketing, social media, internal comm, hr comm groups
- about the studio: consumer-focused group that are the keepers of the core brand
- creating content end to end, like taking the photos, editing them, then creating a design etc
Client is looking for a creative and skilled graphic designer who can continuously raise the effectiveness and quality of design across digital platforms including web, interactive, and mobile. They are responsible for the conceptualization and design of solutions to project completion. They also coordinate and oversee the work of other designers as part of major design efforts. Areas of work include design strategy, branding, research, icons, graphics, web sites, email, banner advertising, mobile sites & apps, interaction, and motion design.
As a member of the Digital Creative team, you will be part of a high-impact group that directly contributes to company success in terms of revenue, brand expression, and creative insights. The Digital Creative Team is part of a fun and dynamic Digital Marketing group that supports several digital channels including alaskaair.com, email marketing, and mobile. This position has high visibility and is part of a fast-paced, high-intensity working environment.
- Contribute to creative research & concept development
- Create & deploy production-ready assets across all web/digital/interactive mediums
- Update & deploy HTML/CSS changes across all web/digital/interactive mediums
- Perform photo retouching, enhancement, and create realistic photo composites
- Collaborate with producers/developers to design and complete interactive pages or objects
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing Team to develop compelling visual themes for upcoming promotional offers
- Create & deploy production-ready assets from UI/UX/Testing Team mockups & concepts
- Storyboard and execute dynamic interactive marketing pieces using animated GIFs and/or jQuery
- Support creative optimization tests
- Sourcing images from stock sites and contributing to photo shoots
- Contribute to asset library
- Actively participate in Stakeholder/Internal Client Meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- studio/agency experience is ideal, likes conceptual work and production work
- Experience following brand guidelines, translating that to creative output
- Recruiting marketing (or B2B) is a plus too, given the team
- Needs photo skills and video, editing, etc.
- Software: adobe creative suite, office suite
- Portfolio required: looking for polished portfolio, that a concept can be carried through differnt mediums with clear messaging