We’re looking for a skilled Partner Marketing Manager to bring the hardware, services, and Assistant smart home ecosystem to life through industry and non-traditional home distribution partnerships.
In this role, you will collaborate with two of the organizations to help grow channel business within the housing sector through marketing business development, tier 1 partner go-to-market marketing planning and execution, and scaled asset support. You will strengthen our relationship with top industry partners and organizations and develop and co-market key . Your scope also includes supporting new first party product introduction to the housing channel (b2b and b2b2c narratives), leading the development of tools and assets that facilitate partner market entry, overseeing and influencing the execution of co-marketing initiatives with top partners across both The Company and partner-led paid, owned and earned media, and guiding the creative development process for all greenlit initiatives.
- Oversee execution of Q2-Q3 2019 housing marketing programs.
- Manage the marketing calendar and deliverables between our partners, including development of emails, web content, social, digital and asset kits.
- Collaborate across Marketing and agencies to manage and execute co-marketing strategies with priority industry partners.
- Collaborate with other Nest teams, including sales/BD, web development, product and consumer marketing, creative, and legal on all Q2-Q3 2019 programs.
- Ensure that marketing deliverables (partner-led) meet brand and quality standards.
- Project management, brief writing, developing joint messaging with partners, creative asset development & curation for partner use, overseeing industry thought leadership content development, program marketing analytics, co-marketing contract negotiation, and budget oversight.
- Passion and interest for smart home hardware products and marketing.
- 8+ years marketing experience with an emphasis on partner co-marketing initiatives (b2b2c), inclusive of advertising and media planning.
- Working knowledge of housing and tangential industries, including: home builders, home renovation, multi-family dwelling property management, real estate, property tech, home mortgage / loan lenders, and professional trades / installation services
- Familiarity with sales and marketing across multiple channels including retail/point-of-sale, web, email, and non-traditional distribution.
- Experience managing end-to-end creative projects and executing marketing programs.