- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Phil Lewis
Aquent's Client is looking for someone who is passionate about online education and digital marketing, enjoys interacting with internal stakeholders and external customers, and possesses exceptional user experience judgment and strong ownership.
The Program Manager will lead programs that educate tens of thousands of customers each month. He/she will own the strategy for the program and drive the process of selecting presentation topics, drafting marketing messaging, preparing presenters and moderators for the live presentations, and evaluating and reporting on the programs for further improvement.
The ideal candidate has extensive hands-on experience organizing events and driving cross-functional campaigns. The role requires superior time management and interpersonal skills. The candidate will interact with the marketing leadership team in aligning the strategic focus and will guide cross-functional stakeholders through the event each month under a tight timeline. The candidate has an eye for details and always puts customers first. He/she can QA and fine tune each deliverable to the highest possible standard. Because of the nature of live event, the candidate is expected to always have contingency plans and react fast to conflicts and unexpected changes under pressure.
* Bachelor of Art or Science with 5 years or above work experience in digital marketing, event management, program management, or user experience design
* Excel at detail-oriented, hands-on, and metric-driven tasks
* Superior time management and communication skills
* Maintain high energy while working with ambiguity and against tight deadlines
* Demonstrated improvement on programs and user experience
* MBA with 5 years or above work experience in event management, program management, user experience design, and digital marketing
* 2+ years running online events or educational programs
* 1+ years hands-on experience with webinar / webcast and virtual event technology and tools
Our client is world-renowned e-commerce and cloud computing company considered by many to be the world’s most customer-centric organization. Based in Seattle, our client is known for having small, agile, and innovative teams made up of members who think big, are always curious, and have a strong bias for action, and high standards.
They are an equal opportunity employer that prioritizes diversity, and equality, and encourages all employees to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work each and every day. Their top priority is understanding how their customer is evolving and they remain diligent in providing convenience, affordable products, and unrivaled customer service.
Many offices are located in the heart of Downtown Seattle/South Lake Union and are well-known for being dog-friendly!