We are looking for a Marketing Project Manager in the Global Marketing Program Management Office (PMO) that supports Marketing, Sales, and Billing technology teams.
• You will support execution in partnership with PMO and Marketing teams to deliver successful business outcomes upcoming marketing initiatives.
• You will drive your project team toward the strategic goals; creating timelines and milestones, managing dependencies, and removing obstacles that stand between your teams and business success.
• You communicate updates across levels of the organization and escalate appropriately.
• You look forward to and anticipate risks and proactively escalate these risks before they become blockers.
• You foster collaboration and shared accountability for outcomes with cross functional partners.
• 5+ years of project management experience with SaaS-based Marketing and web technology, with direct experience working with multiple cross-functional teams.
• Experience with internal facing programs and working with web Marketing and web technology a plus
• Excellent balance of people, organizational, and technical skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations where authority is not a given
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally in a busy environment
• Effective presenter, negotiator, collaborator - regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy
• Equally passionate about business and technology
• Ability to handle a rapidly changing environment.
• Professional, team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• BA/BS degree is required with preference for degrees in Computer Science, Marketing, Operations, or related fields highly preferred.
• Highly skilled in the creation of presentations, dashboards, stakeholder communications and other documents. High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences including technology and business executives.
• Working knowledge of Project Management Lifecycle Management and development tools including Confluence Wiki, and JIRA.