- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Scott Toohill
Senior B2B Campaign Marketing Manager (either SF, Portland Oregon, or Seattle Washington)
We are looking for a top-notch campaign manager to develop and execute demand gen programs.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop the strategy, implement, and optimize comprehensive marketing plans and deliverables that create demand for Airbnb for Work
- Determine the appropriate mix of campaign elements including webinars, content syndication and content partnerships
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers, and thought leaders in the Future of Work space
- Build a strategic framework for influencer activities and building out the necessary infrastructure platforms
- Thorough understanding of the demand waterfall, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the campaign
- Drive customer acquisition, cross-sell, and up-sell efforts to meet expected lead targets through a keen understanding of the most relevant and engaging content needed during the stages of a B2B sales cycle
- Consistently iterate and improve marketing programs through measurement and optimization
- Manage the interface with external agencies including media vendors, creative/digital agencies, writers, translation vendors, etc.
- Manage campaign timelines, resources, processes and technologies
- Track and report on strategic, operational and tactical metrics using data to manage resource allocation, outcomes and success
- 5 years experience managing demand generation, customer acquisition, and content syndication strategies for technology companies.
- Strong knowledge of demand generation channels and vendors for best performing outcomes.
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in B2B content syndication and a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player; someone who takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral, writing and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting
- Ability to think out of the box and test new, creative approaches and strategies
- Passion for results, measurement and optimization to continuously drive ROI
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Marketing Automation, Excel, required
Founded in 2008, this company represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. This website and app uniquely leverages technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs. The accommodation marketplace offers access to millions of places to stay in more than 191 countries, from apartments and villas to castles, treehouses and B&Bs. With Experiences, people can see a different side to a destination through unique, handcrafted activities run by locals, while a partnership app provides access to the best local restaurants in selected countries. All of this is brought together in one easy-to-use and beautifully designed website and app.
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, they work hard, they laugh a lot, they brainstorm nonstop, they use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and they give the best high-fives in town.
Working here will give you the opportunity to:
- Create: They build the best experience for their community - as a team.
- Learn: They look inside and outside for inspiration and learning.
- Play: Life is what happens when you're busy working. They make sure to enjoy it.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.