- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
Aquent's Client hosts some of the industry's most talked-about events. Creative Services is the team of designers, photographers, film producers, and editors that creates content you see on and off the stage.
We are looking for strategic designers who enjoy collaborating in a team environment.
Our designers work directly with speech writers, event speakers, and other designers to create compelling and visually stimulating presentations that effectively communicate complex ideas.
- * Create compelling and visually stimulating presentations that effectively communicate complex ideas.
- * Work in a team environment with other designers and motion graphic designers.
- * Understand presentation design nuances and principles, specifically, how to tell a story.
- * Create consistent layouts with strong attention to detail.
- * Strong illustration and art direction background.
- * Partner closely with non-design partners, and work directly with presentation speakers.
- * Manage project communications and workflow.
* Minimum 3+ years’ agency or in-house (or similar) experience in a comparable role.
* Proficient in Keynote and Mac OS; familiarity with Keynote and PowerPoint.
* A portfolio demonstrating strong design skills and a personal aesthetic.
* Possess an appreciation for clean and impactful aesthetic. Specifically, hierarchy, typography, color pairing, and layout.
* Advanced proficiency in Adobe CC particularly Photoshop and Illustrator.
* Ability to effectively communicate with various personality types and work with non-design partners.
* Ability to provide solutions and collaborate with partners in a positive manner.
* Strong organizational skills and self-starter personality.
* Experience in Tech.
* Undergraduate or MFA degree in design or a related field.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.
Please include a digital portfolio.
Please ensure full legal name is on resume.