- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is for a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibity to work in the US as W2 employee, Sponsorship is not available
Our Fortune 500 Tourism & Hospitality Client is looking to add a Digital Product Analyst to their team. Based in Celebration, FL, the Digital Product Analyst will support the Product team in understanding and executing the strategic direction of digital products for our client, with a specific focus on e-commerce sales for tickets.
The Digital Product Analyst will be responsible for translating that direction into various document types, including requirement documents, mind maps, user stories and product specifications.
- Responsible for understanding, and executing, the digital strategic direction of a product line and/or a destination/brand as outlined by the Product team
- Attends daily scrums with development studios to help drive priority decisions and remove roadblocks
- Supports multiple cross-functional teams/development studios to ensure a solid understanding of the defined scope
- Communicates changes in strategic direction or priority shifts to cross-functional teams
- Collaborates with organizations across the company (Pricing, Rev. Management, Marketing, Sales, Operations, etc.) to build and manage scope expectations and complete on-boarding efforts to move clients to the proper ticketing technology
- Translates the digital strategy into clearly prioritized user stories and business requirements
- Ensures appropriate delivery of those requirements across the development lifecycle
Working here gives you the opportunity to have an affect on digital projects designed make people happy!
This team is responsible for the successful operation, and round-the-clock monitoring of sites and apps that provide connections and enhancements to multiple magical travel destinations globally. Think that sounds exciting? Well, that’s just the beginning!
We have an almost 30 year history of placing candidates with top notch skills with this client, to help push their digital initiatives to the cutting edge. Even as a freelancer here, you’ll see and do things you’d not have access to otherwise.
Feel like a kid again by working on things you’ve grown up seeing at a distance, and dreaming about one day having access to! This is the job you take when you can still remember saying “I want to do that when I grow up!”
As a freelancer with this media & entertainment company, you’ll work with the biggest brands, and most recognizable products and events in the world.
Have a happy, upbeat attitude? That, combined with a cutting-edge digital skill set makes you the perfect consideration for conversion to full-time, if the opportunity arises. It’s been known to happen!
- Previous Digital and eCommerce experience is preferred, but not required
- Previous Product Management experience is preferred, but not required
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent work experience