The Insider program is the largest fan community at this large tech org. They are going through an identify shift, which is causing a lot of exciting changes and development! This is the future of fan engagement. They can get the technical angle from all the technical teams they work with, but they need someone closer in line with the personal side, passionate fan side, to engage with the community!
This role will be assisting with creating stories based on members of the community and how they use relevant technologies.
The Insider team takes care of communicating with customers and internal product teams about programs and how they are run. The team needs a content writer, who can also do community management. The role will focus on writing stories without a technical angle. It is a consumer facing program. Technical knowledge is a big plus, but not required.
This position will be working across multiple teams, internal and externally. They will be working with a global audience, and need flexibility for early/later calls.
The role is offsite, but ideally would like them in the office a couple times a month. (however, completely remote is not a deal breaker)
- 2-3 years’ work related experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to write content in the designated area required.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to work under deadline pressure.
- Familiarity with one or more standard style guides required.
- Must have the ability to write to the specified style guide/format.
- Bachelors’ degree in English, Communications or related area preferred.