- Hollywood, CA
- Job Terms:
- W2 Hourly - DOE
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Heather Preston
Our client, a leading streaming media giant, is looking for an Artwork QC Coordinator for 5 Month temporary assignment with option to extend to work in their Hollywood, CA location.
With direction from the Project Manager, the Project Coordinator will utilize Google Docs and Sheets, Excel, and proprietary asset management workflow tools to create tracking reports for a variety of artwork and localization projects, daily maintenance of these, reporting on progress to the Project Manager. Will be responsible for both the technical and creative quality assurance of all of the artwork assets received for these projects.
Additional responsibilities may include: ad-hoc research, one-off projects as requested, and large-scale quality assurance review of artwork assets.
*Must be available to work 8-5 or 10-7. Monday-Friday OR Tuesday-Saturday shifts.*
- Sharp editorial eye for content promotional assets such as photography and video clips.
- Previous experience with operational workflows that require managing and tracking documentation via Excel, Google Docs/Sheets or other databases.
- A team player and communicator with a calm demeanor to deal with last-second requests and projects
- Superior project management, organizational, problem-solving, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- A passion for film and television of all genres and types.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (focus in Excel) and Adobe Design Suite (focus in Photoshop, Bridge and In-Design).
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in a marketing support role in a home entertainment or studio environment.
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles