Our client whose mission has been to support health care providers in understanding and improving the entire patient experience is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team. This position is temp to perm.
- Development of marketing assets including but not limited to web, email, social media, print, video and trade show design
- Work closely with the marketing team on translating business and marketing objectives into designs and deliverables that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, and emotionally engaging
- Be able to multitask, working on several projects at once, often with tight deadlines and with careful attention to detail
- Delivering on day-to-day execution of assigned projects.
- Create, manage, maintain and/or organize creative assets used by the marketing team.
- Concept and create layouts in a wide range of styles.
- Participate in creation and delivery of:
Email Templates & Landing pages
- Works well cross-functionally with members of internal and product marketing teams
- Ability to conceptualize requests and articulate creative recommendations
- 4+ years relevant experience in graphic and digital design in an agency or marketing environment
- An understanding of web design and user experience
- Demonstrable range in graphic design skills and process with a strong portfolio.
- Strong production skills, with an eye for detail.
- Ability to translate concept ideas to presentable mock-ups.
- Ability to work in a highly-collaborative, rapidly changing environment with tight timelines and multiple priorities.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe In-Design, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office Suite–Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS