- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Christie Bridges
AQUENT is supporting a global luxury skin care brand in their search for a Social Media Copywriter! This is a long-term Freelance position with FT hours (40/week) onsite in NYC.
Must have a strong conceptual portfolio with experience writing for social media and creating compelling digital content. Must be skilled in crafting a unique voice on Social Media and have the ability to be responsive and create social and digital content that's on brand and relevant for a global beauty brand. Must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced creative environment. Must be a keen follower of beauty products, trends, technology, worldwide events, and pop culture, and understand how to create engaging, meaningful content for the brand.
- Strong conceptual abilities, exceptional copywriting and copy direction skills with the ability to work closely with art directors and designers.
- The candidate should have 5+ years of experience working in a highly productive creative environment.
- Strong portfolio of real-world work that showcases brand storytelling, marketing and advertising talent.
- Experience working under tight deadlines.
A major beauty brand, but you will be employed by AQUENT. Working with AQUENT gives you access to some pretty cool things:
1. You're paid weekly with the option for direct deposit Subsidized Health/Vision/Dental (including term life and LTD) benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk). Learn more about our awesome benefits here: https://aquent.com/our-dna/healthcare
2. Access to Fidelity 401(k)
3. Access to the Flexible Spending Account Program (pre-tax payment toward commuter passes, etc.)
4. Talent Rewards Program (we pay cash for referrals!)
5. Free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
6. Free online courses via Lynda.com
7. Aquent Support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations. We're also there to help you find new opportunities when you're finishing up your current role.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.