The Traffic Coordinator (Contract) ensures information flows seamlessly to the right people at the right time. This is critical in kick-starting workflows for internal partners so projects can get started on time. It is cross-functional in nature. The Traffic Coordinator (Contract) will utilize management workflow tools to input projects, update information and provides tracking support to Product Creative teams. Additional responsibilities for this role can vary, including one-off projects as requested. The ideal Traffic Coordinator (Contract) is self-reliant, responsible, and thrives in an environment that relies on their self-discipline and ability to set and meet simultaneous daily and long-term deadlines. They are extremely detail-oriented and strong communicators who respond well in a fast-paced team that is at the forefront of innovation and creating the optimal user experience.
● General maintenance, organization, and updating of information to our tools
ensuring transparency and company-wide understanding of workflow and
● Work with internal partners to obtain information, maintain organization, and keep
● Proactively communicate changes and updates to the Product Creative team
● Previous experience with operational workflows that require managing and
tracking documentation via Excel, Google Docs/Sheets or other databases.
● A team player and communicator with a calm demeanor to deal with last-second
requests and changes.
● Ability to learn new systems quickly.
● Superior project management, organizational, problem-solving, prioritization,
and follow-up skills.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● A passion for film and television of all genres and types.
● Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in coordinating or managing large volumes
of project data.
NICE TO HAVE:
● Experience with Airtable a plus.
● Experience with custom workflow tools or a heavily customized existing tool.
● Experience in a a home entertainment or studio environment.