- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
We are looking for a coordinator who has experience in marketing + Video Gaming to support one of our leading Entertainment's website.
This is a temp position with an initial end date of May but there will be a likely extension for the right candidate.
- Asset management in Basecamp, Box, Trello, Jira
- Tracking and maintaining release schedules and timelines both title specific and strategic
- Manage communication, routing, and general coordination of assets with other department & division managers
- Manage marketing plans, product research, analysis of industry trends
- Support on special projects including events and marketing materials, particularly as we prepare for our transition with Disney
- Help coordinate schedules / meetings across various departments
- Coordinator will report into Marketing Manager
Leading Entertainment Client
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by AQUENT
- 401k Plan
- Flexible Spending Account
- Perks and Discounts at leading major retailers
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
If you have a marketing background and experience in video gaming please send your resume to Jennifer Torrens at Jtorrens@aquent.com. Thank you in advance for your time.