Are you passionate about empowering people to achieve more using technology? Are you skilled in digital storytelling, engagement, content creation, analytics, and community facilitation? Does driving innovation in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment sound like a dream job? Then look no further! This exciting role of Digital Community Manager – will join this large tech org's Canada Digital Marketing team as a key member of centralized group, which manages select digital & social channels on behalf of our brand’s Business Groups (BGs) and Segments. The Digital Community Manager will serve as the voice of our brand to our Canadian customers.
Customer and fan engagement
• Listening, posting & responding on behalf of the company to our customers / followers through a variety of social media channels
• Drive resolution for customer support, delight fans through personalized interactions
• Project management on fan and influencer programs
This role can sit in Toronto OR Montreal!!
Social Content & Editorial
• Owning Social Media editorial calendar (planning, ideation, execution & reporting at both national & local levels)
• Collaborating and coordinating activities with both Canadian and Global Social Marketing teams
• Owning Audience Access process for the company's groups looking to communicate with our Social Audiences (eg. product / audience marketers, MarCom, Sales, customer service & CorpCom)
• Creating and curating customer-centric digital content across a variety of formats (blogs, infographics, images, videos)
• Creating the digital/social extension of in-person events
• Collaborating with agency partners to plan, ideate & execute activities
Paid Social Media Execution
• Managing paid social campaigns across social media platforms to execute against organization objectives (including ad building, flighting, optimization and performance reporting)
• Project manage campaigns of numerous sizes and budgets, make recommendations for channel and budget splits, create ads and adsets
• Ongoing social listening & influencer outreach
• Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Tracking, reporting, analysis, generating actionable insights and learnings
• Using Social Technology tools
• Provide ongoing competitive benchmarking, best practices and innovation ideas to team
• Staying abreast of digital/social trends
Deliverables and KPIs:
• Audit and streamline social media presence
• Increase engagement on owned channels
• Drive business impact by producing marketing leads
• Increase social reach of owned content
• Growth of audience channels
• Deliver robust advocacy/fan/influencer programs and consistently identify and engage influencers
• Deliver paid social campaigns that meet business objectives, deliver efficiency in spend, and drive innovation.
Relevant Skills and experiences:
• 2-4 years’ experience in social media and/or digital communications and engagement, preferably
• Bilingual: English and French (French Canadian preferred)
• Demonstrated superior writing and content creation skills. Understanding of content formats across all social platforms.
• Experience in managing paid social media campaigns end-to-end, including tactic identification, campaign launch, optimization and reporting.
• Strong analytical skills – leveraging past results, industry insights and business objectives to build meaningful campaigns
• Nose for news – using social listening tools to strategically create locally relevant, brand relevant ”right time” engagements
• Keen understanding of and passion for using social platforms for customer outreach and support.
• Community management rock star: ability to create engagement and discussion, connect networks and individuals, provide value to social media audiences.
• Understanding of the B2C and B2B customer journey/sales cycle in commercial and consumer.
• Project Management skills - Good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; high level of collaboration across multiple stakeholder groups
• Energetic self-starter, with bias for action and ability to adapt to a transforming business.
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably in English, Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism and/or relevant work experience
• Preference will be given to candidates who:
• Background & knowledge in technology and our enterprise SW product offerings
• Customer research experience
• Experience with relevant technology & reporting tools
• Flexible work hours (as some activities will require support outside traditional 9am-5pm)