We are looking for a Senior Program Manager in the Global Marketing Program Management Office (PMO) that supports Marketing, Sales, and Billing technology teams.
• You will lead and drive program planning and execution in partnership with cross-functional groups such as Product Management, Care, Sales and Operations to deliver successful business outcomes for technology and process launch to Company sales partners.
• You will drive your program teams toward the strategic goals; creating timelines and milestones, managing dependencies and removing obstacles that stand between your teams and business success.
• You communicate updates across levels of the organization and escalate appropriately.
• You are expected to run programs using best practices for initiating, planning, and executing intermediate-to-large scale cross-functional critical programs.
• You look forward to and anticipate risks and proactively manage these risks before they become blockers.
• You foster collaboration and shared accountability for outcomes with Marketing, Product Management, Care, Operations, and other functional partners.
• You will see the big picture and ensure processes scale appropriately with the organization and be a change agent to drive these organizational changes.
• 5+ years of program management experience with SaaS-based Marketing and web technology, with direct experience working with multiple cross-functional teams.
• Experience with internal facing programs and working with web Marketing and web technology a plus
• Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
• Excellent balance of people, organizational, and technical skills, and can execute and deliver successfully in situations where authority is not a given
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbally in a busy environment
• Effective presenter, negotiator, collaborator - regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy
• Equally passionate about business and technology
• Ability to handle a rapidly changing environment.
• Professional, team player with strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Highly skilled in the creation of presentations, dashboards, stakeholder communications, and other documents.
• High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources and distill it in crisp, clear language appropriate for a variety of audiences including technology and business executives.
• Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and SharePoint) required.
• Working knowledge of Project Management Lifecycle Management and development tools including Confluence Wiki, and JIRA.
• BA/BS degree is required with preference for degrees in Computer Science, Marketing, Operations, or related fields highly preferred.