- San Fransisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara El-Shami
Our client is looking for Senior Marketing Manager, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professional. This is an onsite 18months assignment with benefits - Medical, Dental and 401K.
The ideal talent will be responisble for but not limited to: We are seeking an SEO expert with a proven track record of driving SEO content and technology projects through the development cycle. This role will work with many partners across the organization plus design agencies to create new content and optimize existing web pages for SEO. This role will also work with our digital experience and technology partners to implement SEO web fixes and enhancements. This role directly impacts prospect acquisition and content engagement on company site.
- Provide content consulting for SEO including doing keyword research, recommending improvements and writing optimized content.
- Project manage SEO content projects from building the business case and writing the creative brief through coordinating reviews and approvals for wires, copy decks and designs.
- Provide technical guidance for SEO including supporting platform migrations with pre-launch requirements and post-launch testing.
- Write SEO tech tickets/user stories (enhancements, fixes) and participate in Agile processes (Sprint reviews, demos, etc.).
- Use data to track KPIs/targets, drive insights and increase visibility for business results that stem from SEO projects and best practices.
- Assist with SEO training, governance and evangelism via meetings (ranging from 1:1 and department-wide) as well as building out a share point.
- Support ad-hoc requests and team-wide objectives as needed.
- Project management – able to manage projects from start to finish including documenting steps, creating timelines, incorporating feedback and driving to launch.
- Enterprise-level – worked on SEO for well-known brand(s). In-house experience strongly preferred over agency backgrounds.
- Content – experience drafting SEO content strategies at the keyword category-level including keyword research, content hierarchies, competitive analysis, etc. while balancing user and business needs
- Tech – deep SEO technical knowledge ranging from implementing best practices (robotx.txt, schema, redirects) to writing functional requirements to maximize SEO for new and existing features.
- Data – experience with Omniture and Google Search Console required. Experience with SEO tools similar to BrightEdge and Deep Crawl also expected.
Skills and competencies:
- Team player – willing to pitch in/help colleagues at all levels and open to other people’s ideas and perspectives.
- Strong collaborator – can work with many partners to articulate a shared vision and bring stakeholders together to achieve an end goal.
- Outstanding communicator – skilled at verbal and written communication including strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Courageous – comfortable developing a point of view and defending it based on experience, expertise and willingness to take calculated risks.
- Self-motivated –self-starter, with ability to work independently.
- Analytical – strong supporter of data-driven insights and decision making.
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!