- Austin, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara El-Shami
Aquent has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager with one of our clients in Austin, TX. This is a full time, onsite, 12 months assignment with benefits - Medical Dental & 401K.
This person must have 5+ years experience in hands-on conversion rate optimization and be well versed in at least one major optimization platform - preferably, Adobe Target or Optimizely. See details below and apply to learn more!
1.Driving bottom-line impact through conversion rate optimization (CRO) initiatives on the company's website.
• Identify and help prioritize high impact areas for CRO testing through funnel analysis, click-maps and heatmaps, etc.
• Develop test hypothesis
• Design challenger pages for A/B or multivariate testing
• Oversee flawless test execution and get statistically significant results
2. Coordinate with internal partners and project manage testing pipeline from ideation to implementation
3. Evangelize results of CRO and leverage learnings from tests for influencing broader initiatives in partnership with internal teams
4. Manage agency relationship to get high quality work.
5. Implement continuous process improvement to improve volume and velocity of testin
Adept at using web analytic tools to derive insights into customer journey and friction points. • Appreciation of UX considerations, compliance and brand standards in test design. Some coding experience would be ideal to help trouble shoot for any issues identified during QA . • Analytical mindset with an ability to conduct basic analysis of test outcomes. • Ability to execute multiple tests, while maintaining attention to detail. • Adept at leading through influence partners across the organization
It’s not often that we get to say “yeah, but just listen to what they offer…” about our larger clients. Most people look at the awesome job description, then read “Financial Services Industry” and move on. We’ve heard it a thousand times! Know what else we’ve heard at this client just as much? “Wow! I’m so glad I took this job! This is not your father’s financial services company!”
Work here and experience:
- Opportunities to work with cutting-edge digital business strategies & projects
- Huge work-life balance culture
- Diversity-focused workplace
- Strong potential for temp-to-perm conversion (almost half of the people we've placed here have converted to a permanent position, either the one they're working in, or in a related department)
- Great Aquent community to work with onsite, including our bi-annual talent recognition program, which stems from the client managers’ own feedback (read: they’re engaged and interested in your future!)
- Don’t forget the massive points on your resume for being part of a cutting-edge team, leading the way in breathing fresh air into the financial services industry
With a customer experience focus in mind, our client is leading the way in the financial industry with their digital marketing & technology platforms. They recognize that today’s customers are technically savvy & independent as well as highly creative, and they’re working to be the best at serving them. We see this through how they are building platforms that allow customers to take ownership of their financial future, using video, animation, and social media to market to the end user. Their in-house digital agency has won numerous IHAF awards for their tools and cutting-edge technology. Working with this company, you would be working with groups and/or department such as an IHAF awarded digital agency, user experience, product development, communication strategy team and much more talented professionals like yourself. Come join us!