Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Marketing Associate to work a 4-6 month assignment, on-site in Arlington, VA.
As a Marketing Associate, you will be part of team that is responsible for incubating and scaling the next leading brands that will complement the Client's core businesses and create incremental, sustainable growth. You will need to “think big and act small” by driving innovation in a lean environment from idea to execution in support of the Client's New Business Ventures growth strategy. This role is accountable for supporting the development and commercialization of new brands and concepts, testing, learning, and adapting in-market in close collaboration with Consumer Insights, Regulatory, Finance, Product Development, and Manufacturing with both speed and agility.
- Coordinate and maintain in-store demo programs for new-to-the-world innovation products
- Research and perform outreach for out-of-store marketing opportunities, expos, and trade events
- Create experiential marketing materials
- Research new-to-Client route-to-market innovations
- Compile and synthesize weekly sales data and consumer feedback on Client's innovation products
- Create market reports for both ideation and demand planning purposes
- Enhance customer service channels and user experience
- Manage internal procedures to assist in all aspects of commercialization (i.e. email domains for new brands, coupon creation, etc.)
- Manage purchase orders and invoices
- Complete new customer set up forms (retailers, vendors, distributors, etc.)
- Ship products to consumers and sales samples to potential new retail partners
- Bachelor degree and 5+ Years Marketing Experience OR MBA with 2+ Years Marketing Experience
- Proven experience in an entrepreneurial environment
- Product management experience
- A collaborative, agile, self-starter who can work quickly and have strong communications skills, both oral and written.
- Possess excellent creative problem solving skills