Social Media Associate
Have a love of social media? Never met a meme you didn’t like? We’re looking for a social media marketing associate to help build and maintain a unique social media presence for the company brand. You will support two brand personalities: Fashion. This includes all social channels: existing to emerging.
Responsible for supporting the brand's overall social strategy including driving social campaigns, managing influencer integrations, content curation, and managing on-the-ground activations at culturally relevant events. Participate in monthly concepting; align with marketing partners to adapt initiatives to social channels. Work directly with social media lead to develop original content and leverage earned content to help drive brand awareness and consideration.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for social media, influencer marketing and content creation. We are looking for an energetic, dynamic, innovative, creative and personable individual who is highly involved and very passionate about the ecommerce, fashion and tech world.
• Own day-to-day management of all social media platforms, including scheduling, posting, and analyzing all social content across the platforms.
• Manage the social media content calendar and operational tasks to ensure posts are scheduled accordingly and accurately
• Develop a deep understanding social media audience and collaborate with content producers to continually improve engagement
• Partner with community managers across all platforms, promoting positive brand conversations, cultivating engagement, and addressing complaints
• Work cross functionally with all internal teams to identify new opportunities to evolve the social media strategy – including social exclusive promotions, live event coverage, and social-first campaign launches
• Partner with Social Media Lead to define measurable goals and set benchmarks; deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports
• Manage the collection, curation and integration of user-generated content on social media
• 1-3+ years of experience in digital marketing, social media, public relations
• Prior, demonstrable experience in a role directly overseeing brand social media accounts
• Must be positive, detail-oriented and possess strong project management skills.
• Openness and agility to learn and adapt to a fast-changing business and social media environment
• Pulse on the latest Social Media platforms and developments
• Strong creative eye and intuition, attention to detail and follow through
• Excellent copywriting skills