Our eCommerce Client is looking for a Social Media Manager!
Have a love of social media? Never met a meme you didn’t like? We’re looking for a social media marketing lead to help define and develop a unique social media presence for our client's brand. This includes all social channels: existing to emerging.
Responsible for managing the brand's overall social strategy including the development of social campaigns, influencer partnerships, content curation, and also plan and lead on-the-ground activations at culturally relevant events. Participate in monthly concepting; align with marketing partners to adapt initiatives to social channels. Work directly with social media manager and content strategy partners to develop original content and leverage earned content to help drive brand awareness and consideration. Bring creative solutions to business and marketing initiatives. Think in photos, videos, and graphics with the intent to engage our fans and create a unique and ownable social footprint.
The skills you need to nail this job:
• 4-7 yrs
• Stays current with social platform tech and trend developments and best practices in an effort to push innovative concepts and test/learn campaigns
• Deep social media expertise establishing channel best practices
• Analytics expert; you make data-based decisions and continually look for ways to optimize strategy and tactics
• Responsive and proactive planner; be able to lead content creators in development of optimal assets to meet the speed of business
• Ideate and concept content that meets creative and paid media best practices for priority social channels and lead production of all assets
• Understanding of how to integrate influencer content to maximize traffic and revenue
• Partner with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Merchandising, Comms and Growth (among others) to extend cohesive brand messaging across social media channels
• Solid understanding for the nuances of the social channels and how to adapt and maximize content per channel
• Ability to see across video and stills to tell stories and drive action
• Respect for customer needs and ability to connect cultural moments and offerings to those needs.
• Extremely process and results driven – constantly strive to optimize for speed and impact
• Manage a social media manager with fashion focus.
The ideal candidate will possess an expertise in social media, influencer marketing and content creation. We are looking for an energetic, dynamic, innovative, creative and personable individual who is highly involved and very passionate about the ecommerce, fashion and tech world.