Our eCommerce Client is looking for a Social Media Graphic Designer!
Have a love of social media? Never met a meme you didn’t like? We’re looking for a creative lead to help define and develop a unique social media presence for our client's brand platforms. This position will be responsible for creating compelling content that supports brand objectives across social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube etc.). This role is responsible for driving creative strategy from concept to execution, inclusive of brand voice, look and feel, and taking platform nuances into account for optimal performance.
Participate in monthly concepting; align with marketing strategy and adapt initiatives to social channels. Work directly with social media and content strategy partners to develop original, owned content and leverage borrowed/earned content to help drive brand awareness and consideration. Integrate influencer content to maximize traffic and revenue from all existing and new channels as they become available. Bring creative solutions to business and marketing initiatives. Think in photos, videos, and graphics with the intent to engage our fans and grow our following while supporting key business objectives.
The skills you need to nail this job:
- Primary skill set is graphic design
- Designing for social feeds, video, instagram stories, facebook etc
- Understand best practices for social media - best ways to use each platform and create successful, engaging content
- Concept, produce and edit mobile-first content for all platforms and target audiences, based on marketing priorities
- Strong art direction and design skills, comfortable concepting ideas and managing a campaign from concept to execution
- Strong visual sense and taste level, with an understanding of photo and videography principles for mobile-first content
- Solid understanding for the nuances of each channel and how to adapt and maximize content per channel; this includes proper file size, specs and copy adaptations
- Share responsibilities across building content calendar, platform publishing/ scheduling and copywriting
- Responsive and proactive planner; be able to turn content in real-time; Available for occasional off-hour (weeknights and weekend) deliverables
- Comfortable managing tight deadlines while maintaining commitment to excellence and impeccable attention to detail
- Manage a social content creator with copy expertise.
You Also Have
● 3-7 years relevant experience in social media, advertising, publishing or marketing communications
● Prior experience and/or strong interest in fashion retail category
● Prior experience across digital marketing (social, email, mobile, etc.) a plus
● Bachelor’s degree in creative, art, design, communications, social media marketing or related field
● **Proficiency in Photoshop and After Effects/Premiere required
● **Portfolio required