- Columbia, SC and Surrounding Areas
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Christina Clark
Our healthcare client is looking for Community Relations Representatives local to the following regions:
- PeeDee Region
- Horry or Florence
- LowCountry Region/ Beaufort or Colleton
- Upstate Region
- Anderson or Greenville
- Midlands Region
- Orangeburg or Columbia SC
This role consists of marketing Medicaid programs to the local community at events and onsite at various offices. The right candidates must be flexible, have reliable transportation, be technology savvy, and have excellent customer service skills. They are creative, energetic, and are knowledgable of Sales & Marketing Medicaid products. Spanish speaking is also plus.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start