Our Fortune 500 global investment banking firm is seeking a long term freelance Front End Developer/Digital Designer to add to their team and work within their growing internal creative agency responsible for overseeing the life cycles of multiple internal and external facing retail consumer projects for social media, web, banner, email. This role is 60% coding, 40% design. This opportunity is 40 hours a week, onsite, Chicago (South Wacker Drive), long term freelance, 4 months with, healthcare benefits provided.
Our client relies on the strength of a 148-year-old history to provide consumers with a simple approach to achieve financial well-being for online No Fee Personal Loans, Savings, Mortgages, Auto Loans, more – all with a dedicated specialist based in the US who deliver live support.
What You Will Do:
- This individual will independently work on a variety of projects such as creating campaign concepts for a variety of online savings and loan products, design acquisition marketing display ads from conceptualization through storyboard and HTML5-built animations, rich media creative assets, apps, email, Facebook and Instagram creative
- You will share your talents in developing creative concepts, pre-production, to execution final creative release
- Help maintain the integrity of the creative server, e.g. maintain files and folders
- Support Sr. Art Director on larger, and oft-times confidential projects
What You Need:
- Bachelor's degree with a strong portfolio
- Ability to keep consistent brand standards when using style guide
- Ability to work independently to design creative concepts for DM, display banner ads, Facebook, video and Instagram, based on team's direction using the Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, InVision App (Plus), Final cut Pro (Plus), Camtasia (Plus)
- Understanding of responsive web and email design is a must
- HTML 5 interactive Ad experience using DoubleClick ad tags that validate and are compliant with Google, Google Web Designer experience for Rich Media Ads
- Experience in agency, start-up, corporate – all are welcome!