Aquent's Client is looking for an Associate Digital Strategy Program Manager to join the digital strategy team and work with Senior Digital Strategists.
In this role, you will strategically aide in defining and mapping the most impactful digital content for each stage of the buying decision journey for our digital personas. You will also collaborate with digital strategists, product managers, and SMEs to plan, publish, and maintain useful, useable, and compelling digital content for highly-technical customers and perspective customers.
Additionally, you will support digital strategy marketing plans via data, research, planning, and marketing execution. Based on your data and analysis, you will work with us to continually improve the digital experience to drive customer adoption and achieve business goals.
• Mapping content strategy for organizations with a focus on digital, social, mobile, and global content channels.
• Ensuring overall brand messaging integrates into digital strategy and achieves business goals by improving the impact of content
• You will learn to understand The Company's unique position in the marketplace and articulate it through appropriate and targeted experiences
• Identify critical metrics and measure digital strategy effectiveness and refine
• Analyze, distribute, manage, and monitor content
• You will learn how to analyze the proper mix between brand generated and third-party content
• Exemplary writing and editing skills - samples of your work will be requested
• Social media savvy with various social platforms and outlets
• Exceptional communication and social skills
• Ability to work collaboratively - you will be working cross functionally across digital marketing and product teams
• Enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Passionate about all things digital marketing