As a Sales Operations Analyst for this major tech org you will support Sales Operations reporting and analysis across all areas and segments of our business. You will have exciting learning opportunities by helping the Sales Operations team in managing revenue, consumption and customer acquisition pipelines and developing innovative BI reporting and insights. You will also be accountable for supporting the creation and execution of strategic sales motion that have the potential to drive revenue.
The Sales Operations Analyst role focuses on the following core functions:
Sales Business Management & Support
• Working closely with Sales Operations Program Managers to provide business management and some operational support for ~$700M businesses, including the development of management dashboards, revenue forecasting and a variety of reporting and analytics
• Working closely with Generalist & Specialist Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to provide insight and ideas to enable new rhythms of business growth
• Business planning & strategy research for account planning, sales opportunities, etc.
Sales Excellence Operations & Analytics
• Mapping of Sales Excellence requirements to various Corporate reports available
• Identification of Gaps between Sales Excellence / Management processes and currently available corporate reporting
• Development and maintenance of remediation plans to address above gaps
• Reconciliation of new Corporate reporting coming online with existing reporting stack and recommendation of decommissioning plans, migration training etc.
• A Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Business, Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Information Technologies, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
• 1-3 Year of Reporting and Analysis experience, preferably with enterprise level SW Tools and datasets such as Power BI, Tableau, SQL, Dynamics etc
• Intermediate level knowledge of our product offerings across all Solution Areas
• Ability to deal with ambiguous requirements and translate them into actionable insights
• Team Player: driving digital transformation with our customers is a team sport. We need teammates who can stay maniacally focused on our customers' satisfaction while operating in a highly-collaborative, matrixed, and global sales organization.
• Growth Mindset: your life is truly about learning-it-all. You approach every new piece of information, knowledge, and competency with insatiable curiosity. Ultimately, you're open to the ideas of others, where the success of others does not diminish your own.
• Relentlessly Resourceful: you have the drive to overcome any obstacle in your work.
• Customer Obsessed: you learn about your customers and their businesses with a beginner's mind and then bring solutions that meet their needs.
• Pure Challenge: demonstrated desire and ability to readily take on complex challenges and work towards solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems.
• Passion for Technology: you're deeply motivated by the incredible opportunity of how technology can inspire and ignite change and renewal