Aquent's Fortune 50 client is looking for an Online Project Manager to work an ongoing assignment, with strong potential of going permanent, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Atlanta, GA.
This individual will work under the Creative Operations team, but will also help project manage the Digital Content team and help with traffic management for the Site Creative team.
- Manage web-based smaller projects from start to finish (between 2-week and 8-week turnarounds)
- Set up workflow in the management tool (The Company uses Workfront)
- Develop reports in workflow management tool to assist w/ business decisions
- Work with the creative team on resource allocation and intake of project requests
- Act as the single point of contact for project resources and stakeholders
- Set up meetings with agendas and ensure objectives are met
- Communicate action items and owners
- Provide weekly status updates to all involved to provide visibility into progress
- Strong experience with Workfront, Basecamp, Jira or a similar tool
- 2-3 years project management experience working on DIGITAL projects
- Basic understanding of Adobe Creative Suite products for file format knowledge when speaking with business partners and stakeholders form an application stand point
- Must have managed some projects in the email space
- Experience with the online creative processes is a MUST
- Ability to work on smaller efforts, but with a high volume of requests