Our Fortune500 client is seeking a Supply Chain Associate for a 3+ month project with potential to extend beyond. In this role you will drive daily processes with maniacal attention to detail – purchase inventory, troubleshoot problem items, and track orders to 100% accuracy. This is a great place to hone and develop your inventory skills while making a great impact within a reputable company.
• Deliver immediate, proactive, whatever-it-takes support to our fulfillment centers
• Working directly with key vendors to develop mutually beneficial partnerships
• Lead our team through your daily example, contributing to our values, our norms, and our high standard of performance
• BA/BS with demonstrated high academic achievement
• Relevant coursework or internships requiring a highly analytical, data intensive and/or strategic approach
• Track-record of effectively managing teams to complete multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities with minimum guidance
• Ability to manipulate large quantities of data to drive business