We're searching for a Senior Manager Internal Communications, North America & Global Consumer Beauty
The ideal candidate is a Corporate Affairs "rockstar" and has worked at distruptive, innovative and buzzworthy companies.
The Senior Manager Internal Communications, North America & Global Consumer Beauty, will help shape, project and protect company’s corporate brand, business and reputation, supporting the vision of being a challenger in beauty.
The Sr. Manager will support the Corporate Affairs VP and Senior Director in ensuring colleagues in the region and in the division understand and believe in the specific strategies and priorities, and how they connect to form an overall success story. The Manager will work to build a sense of belonging for colleagues - to their division and region, and also to company as a whole. The role will also work with HR and general management to build the explicit culture to be in line with the company values.
Finally, this role will support corporate responsibility across North America and ensure that the associated internal and external reputational benefits are reached.
Specifically, the role will implement pan-regional internal corporate communications, including, among other things:
- Drive internal communications for North America via Company’s internal social network (Workplace for Facebook), monthly newsletters, quarterly leader webcasts and more. Responsibilities will include developing effective regional content strategies for all channels and deploying global priorities.
- Align with the VP of Global Internal Communications and regional HR leaders on all aspects of internal communications and employee engagement.
- Play a key supporting role in executive and organizational communications for the Global Consumer Beauty Lead Team, including the Division President. Coordinate quarterly global all-hands meetings and ad hoc programs for senior leaders. Draft content for leaders, including talking points, presentations, social posts (internal and external), etc.
- Tailor Company’s global social responsibility strategy to North America and support activation across all North America sites. Respond to local community engagement initiatives with as-needed support.
- Further support responsible growth priorities, partnering with key teams on transparency and sustainability initiatives.
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
- 6-8 years communications experience with a strong aptitude for fostering employee engagement and culture
- Corporate Affairs background
- Passion for social responsibility and community-building
- Able to develop and amplify content and messaging across different multi-media channels; strong writing skills are a must
- Ability to influence a team of local leaders with the credibility to be listened to as an expert in communication
- Strong ownership and accountability - able to roll-up your sleeves and make things happen
- Winning for the team attitude