- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Jennifer Torrens
Large Media and Entertainment brand in Century City, CA is seeking a Digital Production Designer to join their Digital Consumer Group Design team. This is a 6-month temporary role with the possibility of extending.
The Digital Production Designer will champion the art of digital production, execute and deliver detailed quality assets for our sports, news and entertainment brands across all our consumer products including web, mobile and set-top box devices. This highly visible role will be the go-to source for all production needs and will interface with various internal teams such as project management, marketing, content operations and technology.
You are passionate about creating beautiful, detail-oriented event and show-based graphics that will be seen my millions of users across the U.S. You are excited and motivated to work with world-famous key art, broadcast graphics and publicity imagery. You have an eagle eye for image details, quality and standards; from typography to alignment and to color. Nothing gets by you. You are a collaborative individual who doesn’t shy away from production challenges. You provide and voice solutions that enhance best practices, quality and workflow. You are a master of your craft but you are always eager to learn and expand your skills. Sound like you? If so, keep reading.
What we are looking for:
- Most important, you are an amazing production designer with a positive working attitude. Your quality or work and timely deliverables are reflective of your professionalism and exemplary work ethic.
- Deliver beautiful graphics that adhere to design systems and style guides.
- Experience handling and working on time sensitive, large scale graphical campaigns or production runs.
- Champion the continuous evolution of our production toolkits, workflows and processes to maximize your time and potential. Help evolve current tools to reach new levels of productivity.
- Collaborate daily with design project managers to prioritize and schedule production projects.
- Effective engagement between marketing, product managers and design for feedback and guidance.
- Proactive and hands-on. Waiting is not in your DNA, but collaboration, communication and research are. You use these tools daily to get projects going.
- Not afraid to voice and present new ideas.
- Solid knowledge of design software like Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator
- Knowledge of XD, FTP Software, Slack, MS Suite, JIRA, Google Apps
- Scripting knowledge and specific production tools are a nice to have.
- Extremely detailed-oriented. No detail is too small for you. You help maintain a level of quality on every graphic you produce, elevating the product to a whole new level.
- Extremely organized. Order is the first name you truly desired. You keep track of your projects and their needs with ease; you organize files logically and you get giddy when thinking about naming conventions.
- Strong commutation skills. From drafting emails, responding on Slack to verbally communicating, you possess the skills to professionally and effectively communicate information to any team member.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, devices, techniques and technologies.
About the Team:
Digital Consumer Group Design (DCGD) is the internal creative agency setting design and brand direction for the brand's digital products. They are responsible for the user experience and visual branding of a wide range of digital platforms (iOS, Android, web, tvOS, Fire TV, Xbox, Windows ) for sports, news and entertainment apps in North America. The team oversees all phases of the design process, from concept to design operations. They work closely with a brilliant team of product owners, engineers and business owners to apply strategic insight to delight customers.
- Highly competitive salaries: commensurate with experience
- Insurance: Excellent medical benefits with premiums largely subsidized by Aquent
- 401k Plan
- 24-hours Paid Sick Leave in CA
- Perks & Discounts at leading major retailers