- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Scott Toohill
We are seeking a CRM Manager to join the CRM team. This person will work across with multiple teams including product marketing, e-commerce, decision science, customer experience, and creative teams to deliver impactful campaigns across the user life cycle. The CRM Manager will develop effective and compelling programs that drive acquisition, loyalty, engagement, and advocacy supporting our various devices.
- Develop and execute CRM programs to achieve growth and engagement objectives
- Partner with Product Marketing to develop campaign strategies that support product launches and on-going business needs
- Guide and oversee strategic direction of campaigns via creative briefs, messaging documents, and collaborative feedback
- Partner with internal teams and external agencies to deliver effective and compelling programs and campaigns that drive acquisition, loyalty, engagement, and advocacy
- Contribute to the overall integrated marketing strategy for the launch of products
- Optimize campaign performance through data insights and provide performance read outs to leadership
- 4+ years experience in CRM across strategy, implementation, and ongoing management
- Experience working across multiple channels, including email, social media, and messaging
- Experience working with external agencies in the development of customer communications
- Ability to drive initiatives at both a strategic and executional level
- Sees ambiguity as opportunity
- Enjoys working closely with many cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative analytical ability
- Comfort in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passionate about technology, internet, and connectivity trends
- Experience in Sales Force Marketing Cloud a plus but not required
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or similar field
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Additionally, check out all you’d have at your fingertips:
Paid Time Off:
- Freelancers are eligible to accrue up to 15 days of PTO per 12-month period. Accrual begins on your first day of assignment thereafter. Non-exempt workers (hourly) accrue 1 hour of PTO for every 16.67 hours. Accrued PTO can be used after your 91st day on assignment. PTO can be used for holidays, personal time off, vacation, and sick time.
- Transportation to and from San Francisco/Oakland to their campus in Menlo Park CA.
- Communal beach cruisers are parked everywhere, making it easy to get across the 57 acre, 11 building campus.
- Bike Repair Shop.
- Meals are provided (and we’re not talking about a small cafeteria)! It is like Disneyland with all of the amazing options you have available. You will never get bored with all of the restaurants you have to choose from.
- The football field-sized grass roof deck is available for you to use at your leisure! With beautiful views and tons of space, it is great place to relax and enjoy your lunch every day.