Our Fortune 500 hospitality client is searching for a Junior Content Management Specialist to work a contract, with strong potential to convert to permanent, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Bethesda, MD (metro accessible).
The ideal candidate is someone who has limited, but consistent experience in CMS management as well as an editorial background. This team operates in an agency-like model within the Global eCommerce Digital Services organization.
- Execute website maintenance requests, process and review applications across multiple brands, and provide ongoing support for the Enterprise Team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on various project components, including the systems, status, and guidelines pertaining to that project.
- Assist in the development and refinement of products and project workflows by identifying opportunities for efficiency.
- Assist in prioritizing, organizing, and accomplishing work within Enterprise Services.
- Assist in creating training guidelines and documentation (as needed) to onboard new vendors and continually improve project quality and effectiveness.
- May oversee vendor execution of project tasks, including training, adherence to timelines, and billing.
- Evaluate and reviews content and imagery applications for Hotel Website (HWS) Elevated product
- Review content for quality guidelines and standards; manages updates as necessary.
- Tracks execution timelines and status in project management tools such as Jira, etc.
- Set up and implements email marketing content
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams, partner corporate, brand and support teams to advance scalable opportunities and workflows.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience (digital marketing, CMS operations, content management, project management etc.)
- Agency internship or work experience preferred; tactical execution responsibilities a plus
- MUST be eager, collaborative and willing/ready to pitch in with high energy!
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field.