- Silicon Valley
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Sara Truesdale
In this assignment as a Sr. Writer with Aquent's client, you will be directly responsible for writing effective communications that will live in a prominent Channel environment. This position involves responsibility for creating clear and compelling point of sale and direct consumer communication that can scale globally. We are looking for someone with a strong strategic thinking background who can partner with them to present how and what partners communication at each touchpoint in the consumer journey.
• 5-8 years of creative and conceptual writing experience
• You have point of sale experience
• You are a great writer who has strong narrative skills and understands the nuances of the client's voice.
• You have an incredible eye for detail.
• You cogently and articulately present and defend creative work.
• You have a strong ability to flex and work in an often ambiguous environment.
• You are extremely detail oriented with exceptional follow-through skills and an ability to focus on creative goals.
Bachelors degree preferred.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)