- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Amirah Salim
Our client, a Fortune 7 company, is embarking on a journey of evolving its existing customer program into a world-class personalization and loyalty program. This is a top initiative within the company and they have a team dedicated to recruiting the best talent in the world to help propel them to this goal. The company has already invested in state-of-the-art technology and scaling of their loyalty program, now they are focused on optimizing their customer contact strategy. As a result, we are looking for the best and brightest to join their existing program design team to help deliver on this initiative.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with passion for innovating to drive business results. As a member of this team, you will analyze customer, category and campaign data to draw insights for business cases, and use marketing strategy across multiple programs and channels. You should have a strong analytical toolkit, and proven track record of helping manage many projects simultaneously, taking independent initiative working with cross-functional business stakeholders. Successful candidates should also have strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
This position is based out of our client's Woonsocket, RI office and will report to the Loyalty and Personalization Senior Manager with consistent exposure to Senior Leadership.
- Support team in identifying innovative personalization strategies to test across customer cohorts and categories, including new communication approaches, cadence strategies, offer strategies, vehicles of communication and vendor partnerships.
- Assist in analytical, hypothesis driven approach to growing personalization programs through development of comprehensive business plans, and develop a proposal to test new concepts.
- Size and scope personalization programs and category opportunities, deploying a business case, a path to growth, an execution plan, and partnership buy-in.
- Assist in development of plans to test new functionality and identify opportunities to leverage capabilities to address the unique needs of our specific customer segments.
- Ensure on-going analysis of results; integrate findings into the organization for continued execution and refinement.
- Understand the key drivers of performance and continually identify plans to mitigate any risk.
- Support the management of ongoing forecasting and reporting of the financial performance related to personalization campaigns.
- 2+ years of related experience
- 1+ years of experience in Customer analytics, CRM or database marketing
- 1+ years of data analysis experience, using SQL and/or SAS with strong knowledge and hands-on experience extracting and manipulating data
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written. Ability to distill detailed analysis into higher level insights and takeaways for multiple levels of the business.
- Shown ability to work across multiple simultaneous projects with high time demands.
- A real passion for understanding and meeting Customer preferences.
- Solid understanding of retail and/or data driven marketing, campaign analysis, customer analytics (reactivation, retention, and loyalty), CRM or database marketing.
- Strong problem structuring and solving skills
- CRM experience in retail, consumer packaged goods, OR related consulting environment
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.
This client is a fantastic consideration for those who want to combine working with a large retail brand and a true “do-good”, customer-centric focus. Most people we’ve placed here say the company’s innovations within their Retail Loyalty & Personalization program and Healthcare Services offerings is a standout characteristic. Their leadership, competitive edge and innovations within their businesses and markets is having a direct impact on the size of the teams, and we’re seeing massive growth. What a time to get involved!
Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!