Our designers are involved at every step of a project—from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping, and experimentation to launching pixel-perfect designs, and we’re innovating through machine learning and conversational UI to make every interaction delightfully simple. We’re inspired by the courage, passion, and entrepreneurial spirit of our small-business customers. If you’re ready to create bold and elegant solutions that power prosperity around the globe, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do:
- Execute end-to-end content strategy for multiple platforms
- Craft user interface text, conversational UI scripts, product messaging, landing pages, emails, and other project deliverables focusing on the first-time user experience.
- Transform complex accounting jargon into conversational, approachable language
- Evangelize the company voice and tone through example, training, and reviews.
- Push and evolve content frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines.
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, marketers, and researchers.
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews.
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends.
- Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow based on experimentation and customer research
- Work on multiple projects at a time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- 2-5 years of experience in content design, content strategy, first-time use content creation, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction Design, or other relevant field; Master’s preferred
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results.
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process