- Mason OH or Indianapolis IN
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Christina Clark
Our healthcare client is looking to bring on a Digital PM to join their Digital Marketing Department. The Digital Marketing Project Manager is responsible for translating moderately complex and varied business needs into multichannel Marketing campaign requirements; possesses full technical knowledge of common phases of system and business development cycles; and is able to consider the business implications of the application of technology to current and future business environments.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Works with IT, business partners, vendors, and internal clients on the delivery of critical multi-channel marketing campaigns to meet specific business KPIs.
- Works across virtual project teams through discovery, development of business requirements and project plans, programming, testing, and implementation of digital marketing campaigns.
- Maintains currency with evolving technology applications, including health insurance industry innovations and trends.
- Focused on improving customer experience and communication effectiveness, health outcomes, and member satisfaction.
- BS/BA degree, 2-4 years of project management/digital experience, which should include strong PM skillset/ certifications, working knowledge of current infrastructure/architecture standards and digital communication best practices, strong knowledge and experience in the application of agile methodology; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start