AQUENT is seeking a UX Product Designer for one of our MOST INNOVATIVE financial industry clients in Seattle! This starts out as a 12-month assignment with potential to convert to a perm role.
What You'll Do:
- Work hands-on to help define the user model(s) and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Create detailed storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas and see your design come to life.
- Apply your solid understanding of user-centered design principles, working with HTML and CSS, your excellent visual design skills, great technical know-how, and proven expertise in designing for the Web/Digital experiences.
- Collaborate with other designers, product owners, and software engineers to develop innovative, user- friendly, products.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of professional UX design experience.
- A strong UX product design portfolio that demonstrates your process.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles, visual design skills, information modeling and relational database concepts, and proven expertise in designing for web/digital experiences. Mobile is a plus but not required.
- Foundation in Visual Design (typography, layouts, iconography) / User Interface Design.
- Must be proficient in developing storyboards, domain models / entity relationship diagrams, mockups, and user stories in order to be effective in this role.
- Knack for thinking strategically while executing with great attention to detail.
- This role is on site in Seattle -- must be a commutable distance to be considered.
- Must be able to legally work in the US without sponsorship.
If this sounds like a great match for you, let's talk! Apply with a resume and portfolio / case studies and we'll set up a time to chat.