- San Francisco (The Presidio)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
Reporting to the Manager of Franchise Marketing, this role will serve as a marketing resource to the franchise marketing team, supporting the manager with day-to-day marketing and franchise overview activities and assigned projects.
Status: Temp with the possibility of a transition to perm
- Maintain marketing planning tools, materials, and documents including but not limited to calendars, campaign summaries and overviews, to aid in effective planning and tracking of franchise activity and to better inform the cross functional teams.
- Support domestic franchise marketing team in tracking key project deadlines; develop a thorough understanding of necessary checkpoints (meetings, creative & legal approvals, etc.) to see project through to completion
- Create professional, concise, and well designed presentations to showcase/recap franchise activity and/or present business case
- Prepare ad hoc overview documents and presentations, liaising with marketing counterparts across all lines of business to compile/verify accuracy of information
- Interface with key marketing partners, facilitating asset requests and creative review process between partner and client internal review
- Develop strong knowledge of creative asset availability, brand guidelines and legal approvals, to assist in creative approval process as needed
- Assist the franchise marketing team with concept ideation, brainstorms and development of franchise marketing tactics/ideas to build more robust and compelling campaigns
- Participate in team meetings including prepping agendas, recaps, and follow-ups
- Manage and support special projects as needed, supporting wider client Franchise teams
- Conduct occasional research and prepare reports on marketing and industry trends, best practices, tools, innovations, competitive analysis and market landscape
- Some administrative support including but not limited to scheduling of internal and external meetings, managing calendars, and coordinating travel
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Media, or Entertainment industry preferred
- Experience with project management and communications projects
- Self-motivated collaborator in a fast paced and multifaceted environment who naturally goes above and beyond to get the job done
- Someone who loves entertainment, is passionate and curious and is capable of infusing that passion into what he/she does everyday.
- An appreciation and understanding of the Star Wars franchise is a plus.
- Able to work both independently and in close collaboration with a wide variety of stakeholders, exhibiting patience and flexibility under pressure
- Demonstrate strong judgment and solution-driven skills
- Must be resourceful and able to troubleshoot with little to minimal direction
- Highly organized and able to coordinate multiple work streams with ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Be adaptable and flexible to shifting priorities and needs
- Welcomes candid feedback about their performance and sees it as a way towards growth
- Common sense, dependability, discretion and attention to detail are required
- High proficiency in Keynote, Google including: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs and other Microsoft Office tools
Leading Entertainment Client
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please send your resume and a bio targeted towards this job description to Rae Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you in advance for your interest.