- West Chester, PA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Geoff Goodman
Our client is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer for their Marketing team. The role will be responsible for oversight and hands-on management of the brand, expression in digital and traditional mediums, creative campaigns, and day-to-day creative production.
Key attributes for a successful candidate:
- Creating Impact Through Design – Strong design foundations and thinking with a constant appetite to take in the relevant landscape for ideas and inspiration. A successful candidate will be eager to learn the business to reflect market attitudes in design outlets. This person is a thinker and doer, with an emphasis on day-to-day projects and standard design production work, while also balancing larger concept creative work.
Specific Background and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in graphic design or a related degree.
- 5 to 10 years of relative experience, preferable from a marketing or advertising agency or from an internal marketing or marketing communications function. Customer orientation is a must.
- High competency in digital and responsive design as well as in traditional design mediums.
- Day-to-day projects will include print ads, emails, sales pitch materials, booth and banner displays, print sell sheets, web landing pages, etc.
- Mastery in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint design is required. Also comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Fundamental understanding of copywriting and editing.
- Experience with Wordpress or other content management systems and marketing automation systems preferred.
- Experience working in collaboration or project/task management tools.
- Experience with video, video editing is a plus, but not required.