- Richmond, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- posted by:
- Cassandra Beard
AQUENT is partnering with a Fortune 200 organization here in RVA on an HR Coordinator opportunity! We’re looking for a sharp, detail-oriented HR professional who is ready for a challenge!
Job Description Summary:
Responsible for working with candidates, hiring managers and recruiters to manage the post offer process for our candidates as they prepare to onboard at Capital One. This principal coordinator will be managing a high volume of workflow tasks such as ensuring candidates have completed their Pre-Employment check process, finalizing a start date with the hiring manager and candidate, and preparing the candidate for first day logistics. In addition, this contractor will be the only contact point for the candidate after they receive their offer.
- Monitor candidate status for your region in Salesforce
- Perform regular touch points with candidates via phone and email
- Work with Candidate to finalize start date
- Monitor and reply to candidate and recruiter inquiries via phone and email
- Maintain and updating candidate records in Workday and Salesforce
- Work directly with recruiters and hiring managers, if needed, to understand candidate needs in the hiring processes
- Partner with Lines of Business as needed on hiring ramps
- Participate in Agile team sprints as needed to drive process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- At least 1 year of Administrative experience and at least 1 year of Process
- Management experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of Human Resources experience or 1 year of Recruiting experience
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize up to 85% of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/